Re: Type I? Type II? (was)Re: [IP] Nathan's Progress Report

In fact, one of Melissa's pump-trainers'
patients
was a 12 yr old who went extremely low overnight, even without any
nighttime
insulin.  Her problem was actually remedied by having her go on the
pump.
This
pattern had persisted 3 yrs after her dx, leading the pump trainer to
refer
her as the kid with the "pancreas that wouldn't die!!"

My dad has been Type 1 (1 1/2?) for 34 years and for about a year now
his pancreas has been producing insulin during the night.  His endo says
it's the weirdest thing he's ever seen.

Kasey