Re: [IP] sport guard

I also fish and have been looking for a good neoprene case to use inside my
neoprene waders. Not that I have a real urge to be "fashion coordinated"
when I fish, but the neoprene's great stuff.

Do you have any more specifics on the Neo case, like who it's made by,
where you bought, it, etc. I'm on the East coast (Syracuse New York area),
so the stores will be different, but I might be able to hunt it down.

Thanks in advance ;-)

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message