[IP] Instructions to unsubscribe Insulin Pumpers

At 07:30 PM 6/17/98 -0400, you wrote:
>how do I get off this list?  anyone that can tell me please email me at
>email @ redacted  thank you very much.

Instructions to unsubscribe Insulin Pumpers

To avoid the mail volume you may wish to subscribe to the browser
only version of the list or the  digest version of the list.  With
the browser only membership, you receive no mail from the list.

You may access the mail through a 'news' like interface in the
'members only' area of our website at:www.bizsystems.com/Diabetes/

The digest version publishes one large message containing the

Mail for the list from all memberships is sent to:

email @ redacted

To unsubscribe from insulin-pumpers and join one of the other
lists, send a message to: