Re: [IP] Time for an overhaul?

In a message dated 6/17/98 2:56:32 PM Mountain Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< By the way, what are Smarties? I'm in San Francisco, CA and have never
heard of them. >>

Smarties are little candies that come in a roll.  I used to get them for
Halloween candy a lot.  They are pastel colored and wrapped in clear
cellophane.  Each roll has 5 grams of carb and they taste better and are
cheaper than glucose tabs.  They are dextrose, and convert very quickly.  Look
for them in a bag hanging on a peg in the candy aisle.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted