Re: [IP] Re: LOOKING FOR AN ANSWER

I would send pump back to be checked out.  They send you a replacement while
they are putting the pump through a series of tests.  My husband had the same
type of problem with his pump.  Of course minimed said everything checked out
according to their standards.  A lot of these pumps are refurbished and then
sent back out.  Of course I'm not putting down the use of the pump it has
helped my husband out and improved his lifestyle greatly.