[IP] 3 weeks and doing real good

 hi everyone
just to let all aunts and uncles know iam getting real close and iam ready and
bs real good fasting was 82 and snack was 78 and lunch 89 and the pump is
working real good still need your support and love i have lost of work a head
of me dr said tha if tyler has not come by july 10 th he will induce labor iam
big and walking like a duck all of my family is hear and wating for me to have
tyler and giving lost of love and support i have lee in my heart and in sprit
i wish he can be hear for our son birth thank you for the love and support i
still need it  please send me some e mail i will be home as of june 20th that
will me my last day at work and they i will be at home and resting for the big
day  the pump is working real good i put the needle in my hip and working good
thank you for your sholder to cry on and i love you yall so much    you are a
friends forever    love lisa
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted