Re: [IP] Time for an overhaul?

> Like I mentioned, I've been pumping for almost a year and a half, and have
> been successfully mixing Humalog and Velosulin in a 3 to 1 ratio for about 3
> months.  I've been more active than normal lately, with all the spring
> gardening, not only for myself, but for my parents' garden.  Plus lots of work
> on our cabin.
Might want to try 4:1 or 5:1. This is the kind of problem Lily had
when she first started mixing. The tail created by the regular was
getting her. Calculate how much extra insulin the low was caused by
and see if moving that in earlier would eliminate the problem.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted