Re: [IP] Fast Take strips...

At 11:12 PM 6/16/98 , you wrote:
>those of you that have the Fast Take...do you think the test strips suck
>like I do?!?!?  They seem really cheap, made really bad or something.  I

not at all... I'm very happy with my fast take -- I like it more than any
other meter I've used.

I haven't had any trouble with the strips, except that they're small and I
think they might be difficult for people with poor dexterity to use. I have
big fingers and sometimes find them clumsy.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted