Correction: [IP] Mixing of Humalog and Velosulin

Sorry Wendy, if I caused any confusion on a recent post.  Replying to your
post on *** just got me all discombobulated :-)

The paragraph should have begun:

Michael,   John and Janet and I agreed to do some "scientific" testing of
this.   ..... etc....

<<<<<Michael John and Wendy and I agreed to do some "scientific" testing of
this.  >>>

Wayne Mitzner
615 N. Wolfe St.
Baltimore, MD 21205