Re: [IP] Time for an overhaul?

In a message dated 6/16/98 9:41:57 PM Mountain Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< Your insulin needs *will* vary over time, so be prepared!  >>

John, thanks for your answer.  I suspected they would change, but I wasn't
expecting them to decrease!!  I already use a relatively small amount of
insulin, about 23 units a day and run a carb to insulin ratio of 20 to 1.  I
am beginning to profile my basals (even as we speak) and will try to sort it
out.  I feel better knowing that this isn't unusual, though, and thank you for

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted