[IP] MiniMed 504

     Okay, I know that this pump is an oldie BUT it have never been used
     and is still in the original case. It's a long story as to why I never
     used this pump but as per usual it had to do with problems with my
     insurance company that I was using at the time. If anyone has an
     interest please email me at email @ redacted I don't recall off had
     what the differences are between the 504, 506 and 507.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted