[IP] Mixing of Humalog and Velosulin

     I understand what you are saying about the tail but am still confused
     as to how to make the adjustments. I have 7 different basal rates set
     at this time. About 2 1/2 hours after lunch by bg goes from 122 to
     between 170-202 and keeps creeping up even after small boluses to
     cover for it. At dinner last night my bg was 99. I had my husband wake
     me around 12:30 a.m. to check my bg and it was 65. Much better that
     the 20 and 21 experienced on the two prior a.m. crashes. It's almost
     as if the insulin is sitting in a pocket and dumps all at once. This
     morning my bg was 120 which was at 5:20 a.m. At 8:50 a.m. this morning
     I bottomed at 49. Any additional suggestions or comments?
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted