[IP] Nathan's Progress Report

Hello everyone.  I'm Nathan's mother, diagnosed type II, 3-97 and
pumping since 5-23-98 (he is 11 years old).  The pump has
been wonderful.  We went in with 12.5 test, and hope to have that
lowered drastically in about two months!!

His bg readings have come down to the normal range except maybe once
a day, usually a rebound from a low, while over-bolusing or playing
and not cutting but on his basal.  We are still adjusting the basal
rates, he has 4 at the moment.

Also, have anyone been diagnosed type II, and on their way to type I?
 That is what we are possibly going through right now!

Thanks for all your support and help during the trying time.

One other thing, while at Wal-Mart last night, I saw a water bottle
with a 9-oz storage cup on the bottom.  Just twist off, which may be
hard to do while having a low, but I thought it might be of interest
to some of you with kids.  Easy to carry and always around on the
bike!  The best part is, it was only $2.00.

If anyone wants one, and doesn't have a Wal-Mart near, let me know,
and we can work something out!

Once again, thanks for all your help!!!

Debbie (Nate's Mom)
send the next two lines in a message