Re: [IP] MiniMed 507C

At 12:43 AM 6/17/98 -0700, Sue W wrote:

>Not to be sarcastic but ... does anybody know (or remember) the last
>time that Disetronic upgraded or improved their pump?  I heard that it
>had been about 10 years, but that came from a MiniMed rep (might be

I've had a Disetronic H-TronPlus V100 since last June. I believe this model
was introduced in late 1996 or early 1997. The model before that was the
H-Tron V100, as I recall.

I could be wrong on this. I *do* know this model is not 10 years old.
Perhaps the best resource for this info would be Disetronic ;-)

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted