[IP] Healthmate

Hi, I'm new here, I just signed on recently and I like what I see. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here. I got a note from one of the CDE's at the Diabetes Treatment Center the other day about the Healthmate sofrware for the Palm Pilot computer. She asked to find out if anyone has tried it and if so what they think of it. So if anyone has tried it I'd really appreciate knowing what you think.

								Thanks in advance.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted