Re: [IP] MiniMed 507C

Hi,

Not to be sarcastic but ... does anybody know (or remember) the last
time that Disetronic upgraded or improved their pump?  I heard that it
had been about 10 years, but that came from a MiniMed rep (might be
biased).

<< Oh, oh. Poor Sam's got "pump envy" :-{)>. Maybe we could talk Gateway
into
manufacturing insulin pumps. You know, every year we could send your
"motherboard" back in for an upgrade. Maybe we should just lease the
pumps
so we can get an upgrade whenever Minimed or Disentronics comes out with
a new model. Of course, the insurance companies wouldn't go for it...

Dan >>

--

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!