Re: [IP] MiniMed 507C

Not to be sarcastic but ... does anybody know (or remember) the last
time that Disetronic upgraded or improved their pump?  I heard that it
had been about 10 years, but that came from a MiniMed rep (might be

<< Oh, oh. Poor Sam's got "pump envy" :-{)>. Maybe we could talk Gateway
manufacturing insulin pumps. You know, every year we could send your
"motherboard" back in for an upgrade. Maybe we should just lease the
so we can get an upgrade whenever Minimed or Disentronics comes out with
a new model. Of course, the insurance companies wouldn't go for it...

Dan >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted