Re: [IP] About low blood sugars

I've heard the same thing about the milk....but I just find it doesn't bring
me up fast enough...I usually use gucose tabs, but I guess it is really just a
personal preference.
About the implantable pump, I don't know exactly how it works, but the one I
did see (it was implanted in a guys stomach) looked like he had a hockey puck
under his skin and a big dot in the middle where they refill it.  Kind of
grossed me out!

Take care!
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted