Re: [IP] poem

Hi Dewey,
      A friend from an insulin pump support chat sent me this email and
it brightened my day.  I hope you like this little poem as much as I do.
I missed you and Jean exponentially (that means buches and bunches).  All
this time I've had to endure Joy holding up my receptionist desk.  Ha Ha.
 Oh well.  We actually had a decent amount of walkins.  I enjoyed my trip
to Gatlinburg and I hope you enjoyed yours to the beautiful Hawaii.  I am
excited that soon I can visit the beach even if it is just Florida.  I
got an emplyee rate at the H.I. there for 25 a night.  Not too bad.  So I
am happy about that.  My sis is working part-time at the H.I. in Dalton
now b/c she finally got fed up with those perverts she worked with at the
eye doctors office.  Oh well.  Read the poem at the end of this.  Hope
you like it.  I'll see you tomorrow.
                Crys