Re: [IP] You Too?

Frank, Wendy and anyone else interested....I found that I almost always have
very low BS after sex.  It usually is very vigorous.  I now almost always, if
I take the time, will disconnect from my pump for that very reason. It wasn't
so much that the tubing gets in the way of the more acrobatic stuff and
flipping over stuff, in fact, sometimes I accidently pull it entirely out
(never once having regretted this!).  My blood sugar will usually be around
150 give or take.  After, it invariably drops to the 40's and often 30's.  I
don't even have the presence of mind to be able to detect a reaction as
opposed to, you know, just sweaty after stuff.....Now, I always, always check
after. Always.  I'm more faithful to that then to checking before I drive, as
I know after we're done, I have to physically check my BS because I can't
depend on recognizing any low signs and I know I'll be low.
Judy P.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted