Re: [IP] Time for an overhaul?

  I was 130
>before dinner, ate, bolused the usual amount for my carbs, and 2 hours
>was at 55.  No fun.

Mary Jean, This is what tends to happen to Kerry with her gastroparesis.  I
am wondering if you tend to go high afterwords?  Kerry also tends to run
high after 3+ hours after eating.  She then boluses and usually promptly
crashes again.  I do not want to scare you, but this is what I do have to
deal with on occasions (recently fewer and further between).

Brian Spitler

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted