Re: [IP] Time for an overhaul?

Hi Mary Jean --

> I'd really like to know if anyone else has ever experienced something similar.

Yep, I have had such variations in insulin treatment over the years.  When
Igraduated from college ( in 1959 ), my parents came to get me, and I was
hypo.  Took me to a local ER, and the ER doctor there cut my insulin from
84 to 72 units ( 1 injection daily in those days ).  Came to Dayton OH, and
my long time internist, cut my insulin from 68 to 46 unit ( still 1 injection
daily ).
My current internist put me on MDI when my BGs went through the roof about
3 months ago.  Your insulin needs *will* vary over time, so be prepared!  <g>

John Huff, Dayton OH
( type 1, dx @ 18 months, now 61 )
mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message