Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete/Lancet devices

Ellen,
I like the ames glucolet (old) or the Bayer Microlet (new). They are
nice and small. When I tried the Softclix, it didn't feel less painful
than other devices I've tried. I try to use only the sides of my
fingertips for sticks and adjust the depth by the amount of pressure I
put on with the device. maybe I just don't notice the pain anymore(?)
Anybody else have this experience?
Melinda