Re: [IP] hypo Non humor...:)

In a message dated 6/16/98 10:04:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< she was sent to a reeducation camp.  The
 sad part was there were alot of old diabetics on that floor and I wondered
 many had died from mistreatment.  She was the head nurse on this floor.  Her
 students must have really learned something that day.  ellen >>
I have a re-education program,  but with budget cuts, etc., not too many
people are getting re-educated lately.  Sounds like everyone got a good
education that day.  Thank God for your husband.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted