Re: [IP] hypo Non humor...:)

Barbara, I was scared my husband was going to kill her.  He was yelling and
screaming about her trying to kill his wife and his baby and everybody within
hearing distance was aware there was a problem.  My husband came in shortly
after the incident occurred and found me in a not yet deep sleep, still
wanting help.  He then called my doctor and my dr. came in and yelled in a
more refined manner which my husband said was quite forceful.  I thought she
should have been fired, but instead, she was sent to a reeducation camp.  The
sad part was there were alot of old diabetics on that floor and I wondered how
many had died from mistreatment.  She was the head nurse on this floor.  Her
students must have really learned something that day.  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted