Re: [IP] You Too?

Although I am not sure if low blood sugars are connected to delayed BigO's,
most of the time I take forever to reach that point and have never reached
it by intercourse.  Creativity has helped but I often wonder if this is
this a diabetic thing????  Between creams for diaphragms and creams for the
ever present yeast infections, there is no shortage of lubrication.  The
later just leads to frustration.

PJB

----------
> From: Wendy Anderson <email @ redacted>
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IP] You Too?
> Date: Tuesday, June 16, 1998 3:39 PM

I noticed someone else's comment about Sex/Diabetes, I know this is a
pretty
personal subject but...........The comment made was "So when I can't get to
you know where.........I check my BGs."  Is there a relation or what? I
know
myself, on more than one occasion when my husband and I are *****.......I
haven't been able to (you know) .......and sure enough I check my blood
sugar and it's usually running low. Has anyone else found the same to be
true? I wonder what the connection between hypO and BigO?

send the next two lines in a message
info
end
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted