Re: [IP] What Shape Is Your Stomach In?

Any kind of insulin put in the same area over and over stimulates
tissue growth or "insulin hypertrophy". Usually this will go away if
you leave the area alone for a while. I don't know what the
additional "stuff" is, maybe someone else can fill it the details.

Allowing lots of time for a site to rest helps. Lily doesn't get back
to the same area for 2 weeks by changing twice weekly and going
front/back/left/right. Even then, the insertion site will be a couple
of inches from the old one. She used to just switch back and forth in
front and aquired a sorta small soft 'puch' where she did her
insertions. Those have pretty much gone away since she switch to the
back + rotation.

Michael