Re: [IP] I hate the new Minimed tape!!!

Yes, Ryan does.  He is 10 and if this continues he is going to get very
discouraged with the pump.  Right now we are using a skin-prep then IV3000
then skin prep insert the comfort apply more skin prep and another IV3000.
Yes, a little more trouble, but the comfort was coming off simply from
sweating.  One of our fellow members gave me this tip for swimming, we do it
everytime he changes.

Helen (Ryan's mom)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted