Re: [IP] hypo Non humor...:)

In a message dated 6/16/98 7:14:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Geez Ellen, sounds like a nominee for the Nurse Ratchet award.>>  I think I
need to make some award stickers to paste on a few I've run into.    <<  NOW
 IS REALLY SCARY. >>   I hope you wrote an appropriate letter to the director
of nurses.and the MD.                 << I always keep glucose tabs handy even
when I'm in the
 hospital.  Sometimes it can take up to a 1/2 our more to get food from
 the hospital kitchen, especially at 2:00 a.m.   >>
Always a good option for planned trips, for emergencies....plan ahead with
family and friends.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted