Re: [IP] hypo Non humor...:)

Ellen, I worked for 14 yrs at a hospital with orthopedic pts. Now I take care
of cancer pts.  I have seen it all.  We just cannot explain how different
these low BS are.  Our brains think in the strangest way.  I've been
hospitalized 4 times for DKA and they wouldn't believe I was having my 2nd
reaction in 15 minutes.  My sister, also a nurse, knew better.  No place is as
frightening as a hospital when you're a diabetic.  They just don't listen to
us.  I hope it isn't because the lows make us sound like pschotics half the
time!!!  LOL.
Judy P.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted