Re: [IP] A note to the Pregnant Women

Karen, you'll hear this from others, but here's my version of placentae
previa...The placenta is attached over the cervical wall instead of the side
wall of the uterus.  So since the baby's head will press at the cervix, it
will press of the placenta, which isn't a problem unless vigorous or sometimes
any sex can hit the cervix, thus putting pressure on the placenta.  The
placenta supplies the blood for the baby and other stuff so you don't want it
to be poked or prodded.  Good luck to you.  I've seen these situations work
out real well as long as the patient and the doctor are aware of the placement
of the placenta!
Judy P.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted