Re: [IP] Quick Release

email @ redacted wrote:
> I am one of those people that inserting the canula is a trama. I can't even
> get myself to read through any emails about sites, insertions etc... but I
> would like to know what a quick release is and if you use it with the tender.
> Please, keep it brief and not tooo graphic. Thanks, Katie

OK, graphics mode OFF!

The Quick Release (or QR) is made by MiniMed. It's meant to be the same as the
Tender's (aka Comforts or Silhouettes) in use, but if you use Tenders now and
happy with them it's likely not worth investigation the MiniMed QR sets. They're
a LOT bulkier, harder to use and just awkward than the Tenders. Even
is more bothersome.

Ted Quick
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted