Re: [IP] Re: using legs question

Celia,  You don't use the muscle as an infusion site.  Because you have muscle
there doesn't mean you put the set in the muscle.  I am getting a fairly
muscular stomach(keep doing those sit-ups)but that is why I use the tender so
I can avoid the muscle.  I think you misinterpreted her post, but I will let
whoever it was respond to that.  BTW, I inject directly into my muscle when my
BG is high because of what you just said--it works much faster.  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted