Re: [IP] I hate the new Minimed tape!!!

In a message dated 6/16/98 8:21:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<<  used a tape called hypafix to hold the IV sets. >>
We use Hypafix tape for tape sensitive individuals.  It is very similar to the
tape on the Tender/Comfort/Silhouette..It comes in a roll of about several
yards ( do not know the exact amount since I am home and the box is in my
office.)  Our cost is about $10.00 (or a little less).  It lasts a long time
and is a good option if tape problems and cost is an issue.  When you cut a
length, fold into fours, snip of a folded corner and it can be placed over a
sof-set.  Some people also use a "sandwich " technique.  Holds well.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted