Re: [IP] hypo Non humor...:)

Geez Ellen, sounds like a nominee for the Nurse Ratchet award.  I can't
believe they treated you with an insulin injection for a hypo.  NOW THIS
IS REALLY SCARY.  I always keep glucose tabs handy even when I'm in the
hospital.  Sometimes it can take up to a 1/2 our more to get food from
the hospital kitchen, especially at 2:00 a.m.

Hope you don't go that hospital anymore.

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper
Hammond, WI