Re: [IP] You Too?

Wendy, I'm LOL here.  I have found no connection between hypO and the bigO.
In fact, sex gets even better when I go low for some unknown reason.  My
husband has commented that I make alot more noise when my BG is low.  I think
that is true.  I also think I go to some other dimension(like Euphoria maybe)
because sometimes I hallucinate too. Of course, that might be left over from
those illegal drugs in the 60's.  What do you think?  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted