[IP] Mixing humalog and velosolin

Hi, I don't know who asked about mixing, I've recently (for about 2 months) been mixing 2:1 Velosolin to humalog...
I need the longer "tail" from the Velosolin..
It has helped the after meal spike that I was having and my control has gotten much better.  I notice that mine is backward to most, but this is what works for me.  And you DO have to experiment a little to find the right "mix"
Good luck....

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef