Re: [IP] Today's Dilemma

Hi Judy-

I too find the alarm on the 507 too soft.  I know some of you have
complained of the alarms loudness, but me (unlike my doggie), can't seem
to hear the alarms very well at all.  I hope they make a buzzer alarm on
the next model.  I have a buzzer alarm on my pager and it works great.

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper
Hammond, WI