Re: [IP] What Shape Is Your Stomach In?

OK, I know I'll probably get in trouble for this, but here I go anyway...
If putting the insertion site on your daughter's tummy made it bigger,
what is putting the insertion site on her hip/butt going to do for
that area? :-{)>

I've got to admit that would make a convenient excuse for me, though. It's
not genetics or lack of exercise that make me broad across the beam,
it's the pump's fault.

Actually, I've accumulated my "tummy-roll" since I started using
humalog. Haven't had the pump long enough yet to tell if it's
going to make it worse.

>Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 12:49:58 EDT
>From: email @ redacted
>Subject: Re: [IP] What Shape Is Your Stomach In?
>    My  5 yr old daughter noticed her stomach looked "bigger" after almost 2
>years on the pump & inserting exclusively in her stomach..no, not the hills &
>valleys she had on beef-pork MDI years ago, but neither was it "washboard
>flat"....Motivated by the thought of bikini season, she started inserting in
>her back upper hip region about 3-4 months ago & her stomach seems "better"-
>although still not perfect...
>regards, Renee
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted