Re: [IP] A note to the Pregnant Women

Annette, Ellen and everyone:

Thank you for all the encouraging pregnancy messages,  it makes those of us
who are in the middle of "baking babies" as my husband puts it feel much
better.  You are right,  being pregnant is hard work but well worth it in
my opinion.

Since we are on the subject,  what does anyone know about placenta previa.
The OB says its not diabetes related and nothing to worry about as long as
there is no bleeding but I am curious to know more.  After the doc said "no
sex" I kind of lost track of everything else!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted