[IP] Diabetics and there children

	I have 2 boys also age 5 and 20 months. I have been diabetic for
21yrs and using a mm506 for about 4 1/2 years. Just an observation I
have made there seem to be a high number of diabetic women that have
male children. I'm wondering if there are statistics on this subject. If
not, maybe there is a valid research idea for someone. I agree with all
who have written about diabetes, pregnancy and the difficulties that are
involved. It is definitely worth the effort. My second pregnancy was
more difficult than the first and I was convinced by the doctor that it
should be my last so it will be. I am now trying to get back to that
good control I had while pregnant. Wish me luck!   Kathy
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted