Re: [IP] What Shape Is Your Stomach In?

Cindy, I'm LOL over that one.  An infusion set that makes your skin look
better--hmmm--sounds like a big seller to me.  I'll put it this way.  I'll
never be asked to model bikinis.  I don't think my stomach looks too bad, but
I do have those little red dots from where the needle was.  They disappear,
but there are always new ones.  I really don't think other people would
notice, but I can see them.  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted