[IP] You Too?

I noticed someone else's comment about Sex/Diabetes, I know this is a pretty
personal subject but...........The comment made was "So when I can't get to
you know where.........I check my BGs."  Is there a relation or what? I know
myself, on more than one occasion when my husband and I are *****.......I
haven't been able to (you know) .......and sure enough I check my blood
sugar and it's usually running low. Has anyone else found the same to be
true? I wonder what the connection between hypO and BigO?

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted