[IP] Re: low bg humour

 I love the low bg humour stories. Gee they're funny!  I guess I'm lucky
that MOST of the time my brain knows what's going on even if it can no
longer control the necessary physical actions that my  body has to do in
order to fix the problem (ie., get that candy in the mouth or even be
able to tell concerned standerbys what to do or what is happening).
There's certainly no way that I'd ever have the physical strength &
coordination to get dressed up or down when I get to the delusional
state... My body parts seem to shut down in order from toe to head...

I also have had many foods "ruined" for me because of their medicinal
application to me and so I laughed and laughed at Delaine's "WORST GLASS
OF ORANGE JUICE/MOUND OF SUGAR IN THE BOTTOM MADE BY MARK" concoction
treatment. Yup -  Orange juice, mollasses, syrup, french toast -
Yuck!!!  As a teenager, it took me years to train my younger sister to
limit her culinary creativity! Some of us get a little queasy when our
bg's are around 1 mg/mmol (18 mg/dl)...

Celia