[IP] me and baby made though the storm last night

hi everyone
we had a bad strom last night but me and baby is ok bs have been real good i
feeling down i miss lee and my family and i had a good cry last night and iam
some better i told tyler we are going to make and we will thank for the love
on the web i still need your support and love and see you saturday night

                   love lisa
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted