[IP] Accu-Chek Complete

Message from Ken Bernstein

I was on a test for the "Complete".  The meter was very accurate as I
tested in the Dr's office and found the meter and the Dr's results were
withing 2%.

I have had bad strip readings when I place the blood on the strip before
the meter was ready.  This can be a pain in the butt as I am always in a

The Complete does however give a great range of information when
downloaded and even on the screen... Averages, graphs,  trends and pump

Accu-Check will replace the meter if you are still having problems....

Good luck

Ken Bernstein
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted