Re: [IP] Re:Free CD rom for children with diabetes

 Hello, I just found out the Starbright Foundation is offering a free
 educational cd rom about diabetes to children and there families with
 diabetes. From what I've heard it was made in Hollywood and is full of movie
 stars and stuff and supposed to be very impressive. Unfortunately it is only
 available in the U.S. The number to call is 1-800-760-3818. The cd rom is
 being given away to children's diabetes camps, endo's, and families. Thanks!

Thanks for the info Wendy.  I called today and was told we'd have the CD in 4

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted