Re: [IP] Batteries

As Ellen stated, I had problems with a "batch" of batteries as well. They were
all in the same package. Haven't had the problem since.

That batch though, only would last about 1/2 a day. I went through four, it's
how I found this list to begin with. I ended up on the internet trying to find
someone with batteries at about 6pm Sunday night. Finally, Disetronic (who
could next day freight them on Monday which meant I couldn't get them till
Tuesday morn) got me an emergency number for a supplier. My hubby met this
woman in a parking lot at 10 pm.

Disetronic sent me 10 new batteries to replace the problem ones.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted