[IP] Re:finger stickers

Ellen, I guess everyone will chime in with their favorite, but I've tried
them all and always come back to the B-D .  It has a soft spring, and has
an easily adjustible penetration depth.  Start with the least penetration,
and increase it stepwise until you get the minimal amount of blood needed.
Try one, it only costs a few dollars.

<<<Melinda, I agree that the softclix is big.  Do you have a painless one
that is
small?  If so, what is it?  I'd be interested to know.  ellen>>>>

Wayne Mitzner
615 N. Wolfe St.
Baltimore, MD 21205
Tel. 410 614 5446