[IP] Re: button presses

Speaking of button presses, John, the convenience of the Minimed has been
greatly improved with the addition of little clear bumpers that paste on
the buttons.  When you order any pump supplies from Unique
http://www.uniaccs.com/, they will give you little clear paste-ons that
raise the up arrow and Act buttons.  This enables one to audio bolus
without looking at the pump, even within the leather case.  It really is
terrific. I suppose there is a greater danger of accidental presses, but it
would be very hard to randomly duplicate the sequence of presses needed to
give a bolus.

<<<<<<<<I'm not convinced that you could accidentally pressed the Minimed507
buttons it bed. They're designed to require determined pressing with a
hard object like a finger...

Wayne Mitzner
615 N. Wolfe St.
Baltimore, MD 21205