RE: [IP] Please help about the infusion sets!

Sunanda,

while I don't use the Minimed, I use the Disetronic. I was told by my pump
provider that it didn't matter what pump I got the tender would work with
both. I was told to change the tubing every other time I changed the
infusion set, every six days. So, I have twice as many infusion sets as I
do tubes. All the stuff I get is sent from Houston in a years supply.

As far as thin, I am thin and have no problems with the tender. I pinch up
some skin on my abdomen and insert at an angle. So far I have not felt any
pain, which still surprises me.

While I an not an expert, this is what I have been told by my educators and
pump supplier.

Brad;